- Performs Traffic & Logistics responsibilities in support of project requirements to ensure the safe, timely, and economical delivery of goods to meet project requirements.
- Coordinates shipments with requisite internal and external entities to ensure the safe and timely delivery of materials and equipment from supplierís delivery point to T&L service providerís facilities or to Client jobsite.
- Ensures timely entry of shipment milestone data into Client Procurement System to provide visibility of line item shipment status.
- Assists in preparation of T&L milestone reports or performance metrics as required to satisfy project information requirements.
- Ensures timely processing of T&L service provider invoices in accordance with project procedures, T&L service provider agreements, and corporate payment procedures.
- Assists in identifying transport cost and service alternatives to support materials/equipment purchase decisions and use of T&L service providers.
- Assists the project T&L lead as requested.
- Assists with filing and resolution of T&L service provider claims.
- Assists with preparation of logistics studies including site and T&L service provider facility visits.
- Possesses a level of proficiency in Supply Chain instructions, policies, and procedures, Client Traffic and Logistics procedures, T&L service provider pricing, services, and terms and conditions.
- Is generally aware of governmental regulations affecting the movement of goods and technology, Cargo insurance requirements, Industry packing, marking, and shipping requirements, Importing and exporting formalities and processes.
- Has advanced understanding of T&L services for project operations in the areas of supporting material and equipment purchases, recommending delivery terms.
- MBA Finance & Graduate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputed institute.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience including working with reputed EPC companies.
Please share resume at email@example.com