Trafigura is the world’s third largest independent oil trader and the second largest independent trader in the non-ferrous concentrates market. Trafigura handles every element involved in the sourcing and trading of crude oil, petroleum products, renewable energies, metals, metal ores, coal and concentrates for industrial consumers. It conducts its trading from its operations in 44 countries, which gives it the local knowledge to anticipate and respond to variations in global supply and demand.
Trafigura is establishing a captive hub “Trafigura Global Services (TGS)” in Mumbai to serve its global operations.
Job Title: Manager, Transitions. Reports to Head of Quality & Transitions.
Work Area: Mumbai. Significant onshore (Europe) travel.
The Transitions Manager will be responsible to ensure successful transitions of processes from onshore teams to Mumbai. The incumbent will interact with the process team onshore, delivery teams offshore and manage the transiton process..
- Preparing transition road-map and ensure transition as per plan
- Drive adherence to the transition framework and methodology
- Refine the transition methodology where required
- Motivate, counsel and develop onsite stakeholders, operational managers and project resources
- Manage all activities under transition including hiring, reporting, training, IT requirements
- Prepare regular reports for CEO and top management
- Co-ordinate will internal stakeholders as SPOC for transitions at Mumbai
- Interaction with internal teams onshore as well as offshore
- Work experience of 6+ years
- Worked within off shoring space
- Multi cultural stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills (written as well as verbal) with an ability to build and manage cross-cultural relationships
- Has already demonstrated success in handling a Transitions role in an ITES environment
- MBA from an IIM or tier-1 B-school
- Analytical skills to identify issues and suggest solutions
- Focus on execution
- Willingness to travel at short notice
- Interviews – multiple rounds
CTC: Comparable to industry norms
Interested candidates may send a copy of their latest resume to Sarita.firstname.lastname@example.org