We are hiring for "Manager- Transaction Services" role with one of BIG 4s (CA Firms).
Job Title : Manager
Function : Transaction Services, Transactions and Restructuring
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Working in our multi-disciplined teams, you will apply your talents to a wide variety of complex, demanding and high profile transactions from acquisitions and mergers to flotation's and buy-outs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis
- To undertake smaller assignments or assist in larger assignments reporting to a Sr. Manager or Partner, with their limited supervision
- Preparation of good TS reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job
- Management of and contribution to the development of junior staff, including timely and objective feedback on every job
- Establishing credibility with clients/targets as a representative of company's Transaction Services
- Maintaining business contacts at middle/senior levels (i.e. it is our expectation that manager will make a positive commitment to maintaining contact with people they meet on transactions, who may become important providers of work in the future)
- To actively participate in compiling proposals/business development activities
- To contribute to the effective working of the team and development of team morale
- Ensure that risk documentation are completed for all jobs on a timely basis as per the applicable T&R technical/risk management policies
- To contribute to practice development initiative, if possible – sales, people, solution development etc
- Have 5-8 years experience in "Transaction Services" (Audit and accounting firms)
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills.
- Ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets
- Have the ability to work under pressure – stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good to have IFRS knowledge & experience
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Have strong soft skills like; inter personal skills, team skills, communication skills both verbal and written
Qualification : CA (ideally 1st attempt)
Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore.
- Compensation is competitive with industry standards
*** Candidates from "BIG 4s" or "CA Firms" can apply.
Interested candidtaes can forward their porofile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share below details
Total Experience (post CA) :
Preferred location :