Nangia Advisors, a professional services organization offering a range of Tax, Risk and M&A Advisory services invites applications for a job opportunity.
Designation: Sr. Manager-M&A(Transaction Advisory)
Key responsibilities- He/ She will be working very closely with the senior responsible for timely execution of assignments in Lead Advisory or Transaction Advisory.
This involves working on various stages of Corporate M&A advisory across diverse sectors.
The incumbent is required to possess the following skills-
- Working on detailed financial models
- Preparation of business plan including drawing the base assumptions based on industry analysis and client interaction;
- Valuation modelling using various valuation methodologies such as Discounted cash flows and comparable company multiples (EV/ EBITDA, P/E etc);
- Extensive knowledge in tax structuring
- Extensive industry research and analysis to gain an overall understanding of the industry in terms of the dynamics, regulatory environment, key trends, growth drivers and opportunities
Desired candidate's profile- Qualified Chartered Accountant having 5 to 7 years of experience in Lead Advisory/ Transaction Advisory/ Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Strong academic background and proven track record of job excellence
- Good technical ability and logical reasoning
- Good financial modelling skills
- Exceptionally good verbal and written communication skills
- Technology savvy and strong hands on with MS Excel, Powerpoint.
Salary no bar for the deserving candidate.
Interested candidates may send their applications enclosed with a covering letter and photograph to email@example.com