We are looking to hire a Training and QA Manager (Training, QA, BPO, Team Leader).
Samasource is a social enterprise that connects people living in poverty to work via the Internet. We are a small, dynamic team committed to changing the world with an innovative business model.Samasource is supported by the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations, as well as thousands of individual donors.
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Training Manager to join our Delivery Team to perform web-based training for our global workforce, and ensure that all project guidelines and instructions are understood and practiced by our workers. As an important part of our delivery team, you will be working directly with our Delivery team and our workers around the globe to make sure that our work meets client guidelines and deadlines. You will be responsible for training our workers and giving them the tools necessary to deliver excellent projects.
- Work with San Francisco based Delivery team to understand client deliverables and determine best practices
- Conduct both project-based and skills-based training with our global workforce
- Ensure that client expectations and SLAs are met by our workers
- Review and perform quality check on all projects
- Maintain open communications with workers on quality issues, instruction clarification, and best practices for project completion
- Translate client needs into clear, articulate, instruction sets and guidelines
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time with 99.5%+ accuracy
- Work with Delivery team and workers to test, implement, and troubleshoot SamaHub platform
- Conduct regular SamaHub training with workforce
- Source training materials and develop curricula to improve worker skills in English and computer proficiency
- Degree, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate
- 2-5 years of previous training experience in a BPO
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent time-management and self-governance skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Must own a personal computer (Mac or PC) and be equipped with a stable Internet connection and power
Please apply at :
See http://samasource.org/careers/ for details!