ROLE: Manager – Training
Experience Required: 8-10 years,Relevant experience neessary ,from Telecom or the service industry.
Location - Mumbai
To ensure that all customer facing roles in enterprise are adequately trained and certified which will positively impact the customer experience, improve learner experience and reduce the time proficiency of new learners.
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Accountabilities
New Product Launch
- To ensure organizational readiness for launch of products through building adequate technical knowledge and skill across learner groups in the company/ partners
- To identify and build the required training capability across all Enterprise training centers and service partner locations
- Ensuring compliance through Audits & Reports at various touch points wrt Infrastructure & resources
Coordination & driving practices
- To influence and lead both company and service partner training teams. To work with corporate CS training team to build new training solutions and reengineer existing programs
- To effectively communicate with teams across Circles and the teams at Corporates.
This position will be in an individual contributor role and would use circle trainers, training managers and service partner training organization to successfully deploy solutions across the company.
- Setting up a robust & efficient certification of resources
- Designing an extensive training content
- Efficient training delivery and audit reporting
- High partner & employee engagement aligned to organizational objectives
Please send your cvs to email@example.com