Job Description & Responsibilities
- Plan departmental/functional training needs, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organisational planning and budgeting systems.
- Assess relevant training needs for employees - individuals and organisation, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by the employees for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Organise training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided externally or internally by others.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Recruit, manage and develop direct-reporting staff (if applicable).
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Monitor, measure and report on organisational development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Conduct an annual needs analysis of learning & development needs for your clients
- Day-to-day L&D point of contact for some sales and ops teams, managers, and other stakeholders
- Design and deliver various training solutions – formal and informal – basis needs analysis and evolving business requirements
- Conceptualize and deploy upstream learning solutions
- Establish and track success metrics for all L&D efforts
- Report progress against goals on a regular basis
- Direct the efforts of the capability solutions leads, coaching them as they create and implement their strategies.
- Develop & Maintain trusted advisor relationships with the business leadership on how capability development can support the needs of the business.
- Accountable for ensuring that all supported entities have leading-edge and innovative capability development programs (e.g., Capability Strategies, Capability Plans/Roadmaps, Curricula, etc.) in support of strategic and tactical business goals.
- Create an environment that fosters the use of standard processes, cost-effective methods, etc. as appropriate to meet the needs of the business. Also create an environment that is open to innovation, working with other areas of the CoE (Centers of Excellence) to pilot and industrialize new innovative methods and solutions as appropriate. Develop and monitor a set of cohesive metrics and targets, taking a data-driven approach to lead the capability development efforts in assigned areas.
Desired Skills & Experience
A high calibre business graduate ideally with a foundation in Psychology and/ or Organisational Behaviour and/ or Training
- Strong result orientation, good interpersonal skills and high level of team building capabilities
- High energy levels and decision making capabilities that support robust execution of plans
- Planning and delivering alternate approaches aimed at enhancing business results in a demanding environment
- Good knowledge of the current Training practices & systems especially in the QSR industry
- An open and honest style of communication which gains the respect of peers
- Must have proven experience of 6 - 8 years in design & development of performance management systems, training plans and L&D interventions
- Experience of working in a fast moving and chaotic environment and an ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to think out of box to provide fresh and customised solutions to empower people and business
- Must see the role as a customer and organisation focused role
About the firm:
Spring Leaf Retail Pvt. Ltd.
100% Veg QSR's serving "home style" North Indian food. Value for money combo meals & ala carte meals. 35 outlets in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune. On a major expansion mode across the country. More than 500 employees.
Mast Kalandar HR
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Id: TRNIJS-001 (Mention the ref id in the subject line)