Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Performance Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading professional services consultancy supporting International clients across the entire Indian continent. They are specialists in the domain of consultancy, strategy development and risk management across a wide range of industries. Due to growth in the Indian business, an opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader:
- Performance Management.
Job Description - Reporting to the Manager HR and Head HR and handling a team of 2 - 3 people your primary responsibilities will be:
- Plan, implement and co-ordinate performance management cycle.
- Undertake projects related to performance management
- Implement global mobility mandates/programs at the country level
- Serve as the first point of contact for queries regarding policies
- Manage quarterly audit of the Personal files of the employees to ensure compliance
- Any other projects related to performance management which might also be linked with employee engagement
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have at least 4+ years of work experience in the HR domain having handled a team of at least 2 people.
- You must be an MBA from a Tier 1 institute.
- You must have excellent communication skills and the prior experience of having worked with various stakeholders.
- You must have worked in either of the BIG 4 of any established MNC.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive CTC and an opportunity within a leading global business.
To Apply - Click here to apply