Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading professional services consultancy supporting International clients across the entire Indian continent. They are specialists in the domain of consultancy, strategy development and risk management across a wide range of industries. Due to growth in the Indian business, an opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader:
- General Accounting.
Job Description - The successful applicant will report directly into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for:
- Managing the fixed asset register and ensuring compliance both internal and external
- Supervising the entire Accounts Payable process
- Working with external accounting firms on tax assessments
- Exposure and input into the strategic business plan of the organisation
- Managing a team
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful applicant will be a CA with 4 years post qualification experience.
- You will have experience from a leading multi national company and have exceptional presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive CTC and an opportunity within a leading global business.
To Apply - Click here to apply