Company - Leading Investment Bank
Role - Thematic Research Analyst
CTC - Negotiable
Location - Mumbai
Experience - upto 2 years
Qualification - MBA from top tier institute (Must)
The role requires:
- A background and expertise in the areas of science and technology (Energy, Oil, Gas, Thermal sectors)
- Studying fundamental industry, technology, socio-macroeconomic long term global trends that affect global capital markets and investment decisions. Tracking these "megatrends", researching and writing in-depth on these.
- Communicating (through reports and presentations) the impact of new technologies on economic activity and consumer behaviour, among other things.
- Preparing of presentations and studies for internal and end-clients and contributing to periodic and one-off publications.
- Creating and generating innovative and successful investment ideas and solutions for clients.
- Connect and co-ordinate successfully with on-shore Thematic research analysts.
- The professional will be the resident scientific expert, who can keep an eye on major global trends, new technologies and write and present knowledgeably about them.
- Scientific background in green/ sustainability domains will be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of finance or economics, combined with graduate economic or engineering degree.
Professional experience in the following areas:
- Applied scientific/ technology expert in a strategy or business development context.
- Applied business or management consulting as technical/ domain expert.
- Investment or industry research with high science and technology orientation.
- Business/ corporate strategy function in high-tech manufacturing or IT firm.
- Has written research/ reports about science/ technology in a relatively non technical way.
- Can demonstrate a high quality writing style
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
Please send your resume to email@example.com