Information about the company:
Qualitykiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
About the Company
QualityKiosk is one of the leading Independent Software Testing Company with sole focus on Testing Services.
QualityKiosk with over 250 testing engineers has completed over 500 testing projects covering the entire spectrum of testing services, served over 200 customers and carries more than 10 million hours of testing experience. QualityKiosk has served customers in over 10 countries including India, USA, EMEA, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Established in 2000 by a team of IIT graduates, today it services more than 50 of the Fortune 100 of India and 14 of the Fortune 500 companies.
The clients include the top three Industrial houses Reliance, Tatas, Aditya Birla group, 7 of the Top 10 Banks, 4 of the top 5 Insurance companies and 24 of Fortune500 companies.
To help companies make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in Quality, and become a long term, reliable and cost effective QA partner
Commitment to Excellence - We undertake only those assignments where we believe we can meet or exceed clients as well as our expectations.
Put the Clients interest Ahead of us - This means we deliver more value than expected. It doesn't mean doing whatever the client asks.
Tell the truth as we see it - We stay independent and able to disagree, regardless of the popularity of our views or their effect on our fees.
Deliver the best of our firm to every client as cost effectively as we can - We expect that our people spend clients' and our firm's resources as if their own resources were at stake.
Build enduring relationships based on trust - We are not just any software testing vendors; we work as the partners to our clients, and not just the vendors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA/MBA-equivalent from a premier management institute
- BE/BTECH in Computers/IT from a premier Engineering institute
- Consistently good academic record
- Total 5-6 years of related experience
- Strong domain knowledge of insurance
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal and written
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyze the functioning of the processes and suggests effective solutions to the management.
- Strong business concepts: A strong grasp of General Management concepts and principles is a pre-requisite.
- Decision-making skills: A business analyst can also be asked to take process-related decisions by consulting with the top management. He should be able to assess the corporate scenario, understand the problems, accept suggestions from line managers, think strategically, and eventually reach a conclusion.
- Strong Technical Skills: An understanding of engineering systems concepts and principles, programming structures and models, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), technical writing, basic programming languages, etc. is mandatory
- Creating collaterals that highlight the company offerings vis-à-vis competition
- Drafting proposals that can stand out from competition while at the same time covers risks
- Innovating & customizing revenue models for engagements
- Making presentations to new customers regarding our service offerings and value proposition
Test Management activities
- Onsite Management of customer expectations
- Communicating with the offshore Test manager (TM) wrt project risks based on the happenings onsite
- Reporting status of daily activities wrt Plan to TM-Offshore.
- Ensuring that the daily status review calls are happening and the required participation from QK/ client is maintained
- Escalate issues related to any coordination, information unavailability or project matters requiring immediate attention to the TM-Offshore
- Mirror the test management role for the project in the event the Test Manager is on leave
Test Strategy and Planning
- Closely coordinate with the customer and TM-offshore in the preparation of Test strategy and Plan
- Ensure alignment of test case design as per the Test strategy
- Participate in the test strategy review and sign off
Requirement Assurance and Coverage
- Suitable validation of the Functional Specification documents and related traceability matrix to ensure all test areas are covered and providing necessary inputs to ensure the comprehensive coverage of these project artefacts in-line with the business requirements
- Participate during Functional specification discussion for clear understanding and seek necessary clarifications for ensuring that NO matters of importance have been missed out
- Value added – Identification of significant requirements that could have been missed out and hence showcasing QK”s capability to identify requirement defects
- Based on the BRD and FSD Document study, generate Gap list and obtain necessary clarification from client
- Document findings and signoff with customer
- Identify high coverage test scenarios for Regression testing
- Guide the teams in terms of Domain Knowledge and ensuring that they are continuously abreast of the functionalities desired by the customer
- Development of a suitable training plan and conducting the necessary training sessions for FGB staff to enable complete navigation of the system, set-up necessary system parameters. This should include the pre-requisite review of user manuals as provided by the development partners (This should initiate right from 2nd round of UAT)
- Development and implementation management of a ‘go-live’ support plan to enable critical first-line support for a period of 3 - 4 weeks after go-live through a team of knowledge experts drawn from Bank’s staff and development / test partners
Design of Business Scenarios and test scenarios –
- Documenting both positive and negative testing scenarios for the desired functionality.
- Documenting End-to-End scenarios for the desired functionality
Client review and closures
- Close monitoring of the offshore Activities and ensuring timely updates with the customer
- Confidence building the client senior management in terms of the quality of deliverables from time to time
- Ensure that there are NO delivery escalations of any kind from the customer
- Provide a learning manual to the team documenting the key areas of the Business processes and application
- Solve/ Resolve all functional queries raised by QK and Customer teams as per your knowledge of the domain
Test Execution Monitoring
- Onsite review and verification of SIT results and other activities
- Review and Audit of Test execution for critical scenarios
To apply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com