- Meet or exceeds revenue goals.
- Responsible for defining and implementing strategic account plans to meet quarterly /yearly revenue goals.
- Develops and maximizes revenue of all products from commercial accounts in Pune, & Rest of Maharashtra
- Identify Key Accounts and to generate revenue from them
- Analyzes the market needs and sells technology solutions.
- Creative thinking and out –of the box solution approach in solving customer problems and demonstrating ROI in hard numbers to the economic buyer.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and initiative to ensure speed and urgency in execution.
- Draw up a 30 -60 -90 day plan with activities, timelines and ownerships outlined that will ensure quarterly linearity. This plan would be deduced from the annual business plan.
- Works closely with the Field Marketing, License Compliance, and Channel teams to maximize sales coverage.
- Leverages partners (AARs, SI’s) to maximize coverage within the defined territory.
- Work closely with the team members to ensure that sales progress to their final conclusion appropriately.
- Integrate, support, and work with the regional teams.
- Acquire and maintain a top-line understanding of the general market and competition.
- Bachelor Degree with preferably MBA.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of Sales experience in Strategic Selling, Account Management and persuasion and negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- The successful candidate should have Sales experience in one or more of the following verticals: Media, ITES, and Manufacturing, BFSI & Telco verticals.
- The individual must be able to engage with President/ CIO level customers. This position requires residence within the defined territory and extensive travel (60%) in Pune, Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh
- Ability to work independently but also contributes as a member of the team.
- Strong understanding of the high tech software market across the application tier (Server & Desktop) and delivery through on –premise or over the cloud is expected from the candidate.
- Strong presentation and technical skills. Commitment to developing excellent customer relationships.
- Previous experience in closing large deals
- Strong Process Management Skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills with special emphasis on Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication and writing skills (letters, e-mail, business plans, etc)
- Understanding of technology and industry domain knowledge
- Passion for starting and growing a business from scratch
- Self-starter and highly motivated person who can lead people to follow his shared vision.
Please send your resume to email@example.com