This opening is for one the leading GPS/GPRS technology company.
Location: Bangalore or Delhi: Individual can select the location preference.
Position: Technical Sales Manager
Component Technologies is comprised of two businesses, Advanced Driver Safety (selling into the automotive market) and Time & Frequency (selling into wireless infrastructure, network synchronization).
CT is searching for a technical sales manager who can:
(1) research the potential market in India for these businesses
(2) identify suitable business partners like VARs and System Integrators,
(3) provide account management and field technical support to emerging customers.
While identifying new business opportunities, the technical sales manager will assess the market potential and competitive landscape for current product categories as well as uncover adjacent business opportunities with significant growth potential.
- Identify potential customers for our businesses, andinvestigate the requirements and appropriate channels for successful sales into these customers.
- Identify competitors who are successfully generatingrevenue in India, understand their sales channels, customers, strengths and weaknesses.
- Research and recommend sales channel partners, ifapplicable, for sales in the region.
- Define the in-country support required for success inthe region and identified markets.
- Successful sales record, good references and credentials showing the ability to create significant market development results.
- Experience requirements (years): Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical sales, business development and/or marketing role in India.
- Familiarity with local business customs, and both indirect and direct sales models. Technical (RF and/or GPS/GLONASS) background and knowledge are beneficial in this role.
Recommended background: Vehicle tracking, telematics, automotive, mobile resource / asset management, timing and synchronization, wireless / cellular infrastructure, and/or location services marketplace.
Fluency in English both written and verbal.
Local Requirements : Open to travel >35% of time
If you are interested to explore this opportunity, please share your updated profile at email@example.com