We, Wave Beverages Pvt. Ltd.is an authorized bottler of Coca Cola, operating in 12 districts of Punjab & Himachal Pradesh. We have adequate infrastructure to market and distribute the Beverages in various markets of the territory. WBPL is engaged in sale, distribution, marketing and supply of beverages including sparkling beverages, fruit based drinks prepared from beverage base and concentrate syrups under various trademarks such Maaza®, Fanta®, Coca-Cola®, Thums Up®, Limca®, Sprite®, Kinley®, and Minute Maid® and any other trademark/s under which the beverages may be supplied from time to time. The Trademarks are owned by the parent company of WBPL, being The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta, USA (“TCCC”).
- Responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance, breakdown maintenance & preventive maintenance.
- Responsibility for assisting in execution of engineering project.
- Design & implementing appropriate system of maintenance, review of maintenance schedule, criticality analysis.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with the legal, TCCC ( KORE ) ,company’s own and other requirements on technical operation
- Responsibility to review the downtime management & data analysis.
- Responsible for allocation of manpower for various works.
- Responsibility for implementation of maintainenance & calibration programme & to verify records of these programmes.
- Responsible to guide technical team during the Breakdowns.
- Responsible to ensure that workers working at Height/Confined space/Welding etc have work permit.
- Responsible to approve the data to validate changeover time flavor wise and pack wise (Process Validation, Equipment Validation as per KORE).
- Responsibility to ensure that Preventive and Predictive maintenance is being done as per schedule.
- Responsible to verify root because analysis of all deviations identified during process, internal & External Audit and establish appropriate corrective actions, and implement the action related to technical operations.
- Responsibility to ensure all machine operations & maintenance related activities should be done by following the environmental & safety instructions & guidelines.
- Responsibility to ensure that PAS 220:2008 requirements applicable on Technical operation are communicated to Technical Team and verify the implementation.
- Responsibilities carried out SGA of Technical persons annually and ensure capability development of technical workers by providing internal training or by sending them to external Training programme.
- Responsibility to send inputs related to technical operation for Management Review and initiate actions on Management decisions.
- Responsibility to communicate and track the company’s Goals and Targets related to technical operations.
Desired candidate must have minimum qualification of B.E in Electronic/Electrical and must have minimum 10 years of hands on experience in industry (preferably in HIGH SPEED PET soft drink Plant).
Interested candidates can apply on email@example.com or call at 0183-2508787/ 2508888