Altisource Business Solutions (www.altisource.com) is an innovative provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing our integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Incepted in 2009 and currently with $1.5 billion revenues, Altisource is growing exponentially at a double digit growth figure. Headquartered in Luxembourg and a global workforce of 6000+, Altisource has operations at Bangalore, Mumbai & Goa in India.
Altisource has three primary business segments including:
- Mortgage Services (underwriting, due diligence, valuation, field services, real estate asset management and sales, settlement services, default services and component services)
Financial Services (receivables and customer relationship management)
- Technology Products (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software
- Technology Products is in the midst of an exciting transformation into a software product company. Our suite of products covers the domains of B2B Order Management & Fulfillment, Payment Reconciliation, Mortgage Solutions and Data & Analytics domains. We are building a top-notch product engineering team in Bangalore to drive the transformation and growth of Altisource. We need high energy, talented engineers and technical managers with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
- Design and develop enterprise class applications. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Mentor junior engineers and guide them with their assignments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging Progress 4GL applications.
- Understand of Progress 4 GL dev environment, Progress suite of tools
- Understanding of DB design and ability to write complex SQL queries
- Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture. Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues is a plus.
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Prior product development experience is a plus
- Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous engagements is a plus
- Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environments
- Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably SVN
- Must be familiar with configuration management and build/release planning & management
- Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus
- Mentoring of Junior Team members
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Masters / Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges (preferably NIT / IIT) with First class.
- Requires 7-9 years commercial application development experience utilizing Progress(including Progress 4 GL, database, webspeed, Open Edge, WebServices, XML technologies) and Progress DB (including SQL, transactions, locks and triggers).
- Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic).
- Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
- Proven track record of successfully working in a team of experienced developers
- Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added advantage.
Kindly mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org