Discipline - IT
Subsector - Architecture
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a market leader in the Telecom & Networks space with global presence in over 35 countries. It is well known for its products and services and hires only the top professionals to manage its operations.
Job Description - Technical Architect will operate independently and will be required to ensure the proper flow and functionality of a business's Telecom & Network operations.
- He would be responsible for end to end implementation and advice clients on technical solutions to meet their business requirements.
- He should be able to mentor and guide the team for implementation and diagnose complex system issues.
The Successful Candidate -
- You should have at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- You should be able to design solutions for technical requirements and lead a team to get them implemented successfully.
- You should have sound technical knowledge as well as business acumen.
- You should have handled projects across the domain.
- You should possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer - Attractive salary package with added benefits:
- Bonus and other allowances
- Challenging and strategic role
- Prospects to travel internationally
- Stable position
To Apply - Click here to apply