Client – A Reputed US Research Analytics Firm based in Delhi area.
Job Profile:- Team lead – Research (TMT)(Business research, secondary/primary research, telecom, Tech/ICT,SWOT)
Work Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4-5 years
Qualification : MBA preferred
Team leads conduct business research to support clients and contribute to internal knowledge building efforts as well as business development initiatives. Typical projects will take a few days to several weeks to complete and will involve gathering, analyzing, synthesizing and presenting information and data using structured methodologies and frameworks.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assist clients and/or other research delivery team members in articulating and refining research requests and projects, while working on multiple projects.
- Manage an expanded team of analyst while working on multiple projects
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources (e.g., on-line databases, the Internet, print sources, trade associations, government agencies, company representatives, external research organization, etc). Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks. Conduct quantitative analysis (e.g., statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) as necessary
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Works to coach and develop research analysts
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
Interested Candidates kindly share your recent CVs with the following details to the below ID.
Relevant in Business research:
Relocation to Delhi:
Reason for job change:
Please send CVs to Shankar@recruiseindia.com
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted Directly.