The Associate will be engaged in Capital Market Domain Consulting specializing in Market Risk Area as part of Global Consulting Practice – Capital Market Group (GCP–CMG).
The responsibilities will include:
- Execution of consulting engagements – Team based as well as individual assignments in Market Risk domain.
- Strengthening offerings – Development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, preparation of points of view / articles
- Business development – Identification of target clients, pre sales activities (presentations to clients, RFI/RFP preparations) working jointly with GCP sales teams at UK, Europe , LATAM and APAC as well as Delivery and Sales arms of TCS’ ISUs.
- Internal process management - Managing projects, mentoring and grooming other consultants in the group, business planning for CMG, imparting training etc.
Qualification & Experience
- MBA in Finance from a top rated MBA institute or CA/ICWA/CFA
- FRM (GARP), PRM (PRMIA) – preferable as an additional qualification
- Overall experience level of 5-12 years which should include at least 3-5 years of experience, working with Capital Market Clients in a functional role.
- In-depth domain knowledge in global and Indian Capital Market either through industry experience or executing consulting engagements especially Risk Management (Market Risk)
- Experience in designing functional solutions for Market Risk, Margining, Collateral Management, SPAN and other related areas.
- Good analytical skills in pricing various asset classes like Swaps, Options, and Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Experience in creating Functional Specifications, BRD’s and Functional and User Acceptance Testing.
- Willingness to travel/relocate within India or overseas for short/long term to execute consulting engagements.
- Good oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills with flair for Domain Consulting
Other Desired Competencies
- Prior experience in working client facing engagements in Risk management area
- Good working knowledge of IT functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams for defining and delivering complex solutions to big clients.
Date of closure for receiving responses: 10th May 2012
Please send your profiles to : Nilofer.Qureshi@tcs.com