Mumbai | Permanent
Individually manage the Taxation function for a U.S. Multinational
Highly competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a Healthcare establishment headquartered in the U.S. With offices across 80 countries, they are a market leader in innovation and health care services. With an established presence in India, they are now seeking to employ a Taxation Manager to carry out such related matters.
Reporting into the Taxation Head, you are responsible for:
- Quarterly and annual provision for Tax and Deferred Tax
- Quarterly UNISON closing and reporting to the parent company Deff.Tax , Provision for Tax
- Regularly advising Treasury people for DTAA & international tax related matters
- Providing innovative solutions to assist clients to mitigate/ optimize VAT costs
- Reviewing tax positions/ compliances and advising on possible tax structuring possibilities to help clients to attain efficiency from VAT law perspective
The Successful Applicant
- You are a Chartered Accountant with 8-12 years of post qualification experience.
- You have lead a team of competent Professionals in a dynamic multi-national working both on Direct and Indirect taxation.
- You have excellent inter-personal skills and are a self-starter with a strong business acumen.
What's On Offer
Performance based Bonus
Fast paced career progression
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29270. Please apply online using the link below.