Taxation Manager (Direct +Indirect)
Mumbai | Permanent
- CA with 5+ years of experience in taxation in the service sector
- Good knowledge of commercial laws, IGAAP and financial accounting
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest MNCs in the service sector.They have a global presence and with acquiring new businesses and growing rapidly they are currently looking for Manager - Taxation based out of their corporate office in Mumbai.
1. Ensuring Compliance under Direct Taxes:
- Proactively ensure compliance of TDS(Tax deducted at source) and WHT(With Holding Taxes) per applicable tax treaties;
- Plan and manage tax accounts audit, transfer pricing audit;
- Handling the assessments, drafting appeals at CIT (A) Levels, liasing with consultants and briefing counsels, preparing paper books for all appeals at ITAT and above level.
2. Ensure Compliance under Indirect tax:
- Service Tax;
- Excise/custom duty;
3. Tax planning:
- Assist CFO in FEMA and RBI matters including raising of ECB;
- Work closely with CFO on group tax planning initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- CA with minimum 6 years of experience, three years of which should be in the capacity of head of tax department. CS )Company Secretary) qualification would be an added advantage.
- Strong Business Acumen;
- Ability to plan and proactive manage time and resources
What's On Offer
An excellent opportunity for a Tax expert to have the authority and strong say in the strategic planning and acquisition of new businesses.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I16990. Please apply online using the form below.