Taxation Manager (5+ yrs)
Written by: MBA Jobs on Thursday, 18 August 2011
Job Code: 35888
MANAGER – TAXATION
LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH 5 – 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Handling all direct tax functions of the organisation and its subsidiaries.
- Fulfillment of statutory compliance relating to preparation of Income Tax, e-TDS Returns, advance tax, assessment, appeals.
- Liaise with Government agencies and ensure finalization of tax matters.
- Active advice on Tax planning.
- Detailed opinions on various tax related issues (Domestic and international).
- Responsible for Income tax assessment / appeal proceedings and attend before various Income-tax Authorities and Reply \ submission in Assessment \ appellate proceedings.
- Collaborate with group company’s representatives and functions.
- Act as a tax planning advisor (thru seminars, workshops etc.) for the group.
- Ensure timely filing of application and obtaining of Nil \ lower tax deduction Certificate U/s 197 and Ensure obtaining of Various NOC's from IT Dept.
- Ensure timely obtaining of tax refunds.
- Ensuring TDS compliance on Foreign Payments
- Ensuring transfer pricing compliances.
- Timely MIS / Status update on tax matter
- CA CANDIDATES WITH MINIMUM 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DIRECT TAXATION AND INTERNATIONAL TAXATION EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
This position is based in BANGALORE
Interested candidates can send the profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me out through my mobile 9445891533