Tax Manager - Hedge Fund
Hyderabad | Permanent
Join a very prestigious Hedge Fund
Excellent opportunities for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a very prestigious global investment firm with presence in the world's main capital markets. To bring their business to even greater heights, they are seeking an energetic, industrious professional as Tax Manager, to lead and expand the firmís tax compliance operations based out of South India
Reporting to Director, your specific responsibilities will include,
- Managing risk and corporate structures throughout the region and would be an integral part of tax optimization.
- You will drive tax initiatives and related projects for the region so as to provide regional/international tax advisory services to relevant business units.
- Working closely with senior management, you will be actively involved in providing strategic tax advice and supporting business development, planning and legal in identifying optimal tax and commercial structures.
- You will also lead and manage regional tax audits and ensure adherence to group transfer pricing policy.
- Managing and continuing the growth of the current taxation group, imparting training and implementing processes relevant to international tax practices, reviewing tax returns and related schedules, and reviewing and preparing analytical reports.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of tax experience in hedge/private equity funds, have strong management skills, be flexible enough to work on a variety of projects, and be highly motivated.
- A degree in Accounting is a must.
- Tax experience within a big four accounting firm and an advanced degree in taxation would be preferred.
- Candidates with International Tax knowledge (US, Asia) would be ideal.
What's On Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive and attractive compensation package. This role is an excellent launchpad for one's career and a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and a very prestigious company.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I32640