Iam writing to introduce myself as a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at Dell and we are hiring for Tax Director at Bangalore.
Please find the JD below:
- Responsible for all direct and indirect tax matters including tax compliance, planning and advisory related to Dell's operations in South Asia including India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
- Manage/lead a team of in house tax professionals in several locations in India;
- Manage external tax service providers in South Asia and the related fee budgets;
- Manage any tax audits or controversies and ensure speedy and satisfactory resolutions;
- Review quarterly tax provisions for all Dell entities in South Asia and resolve any tax accounting issues together with Accounting and Corporate Tax on a timely basis;
- Advise/influence business partners and senior executives pro-actively to maximize shareholders' value and minimize costs and risks;
- Negotiate tax incentives and ensure full compliance with the related requirements;
- Advise/influence government officials or agencies in relation to tax policies;
- Review transfer pricing documentation, identify exposures and opportunities, and develop plans and execute flawlessly to save costs or mitigate risks.
- Be a strategic partner and team player with other groups or functions to achieve objectives and goals that are important to Dell.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree holder with a major in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Tax or Law;
- Professional Accountant or lawyer specializing in Indian Tax, APAC Tax or International Tax for at least 7 years;
- Tax specialist working in the tax department of an international accounting or law firm, or a large MNC;
- Excellent communication (verbal or writing) skills in English;
- Experienced in managing a team of tax professionals with diverse background
Experience: 12+ yrs of experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com