Tax Advisory - Riyadh (5 -8 Years)
We have the following opening for with our MNC Client – One of the BIG4 Advisory firms in Accounting and Consulting Domain.
Now, we have this opening with the mentioned client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Senior Consultant/ Asst Manager - Business Tax Advisory & Compliance, Riyadh, SA
- As a Business Tax Advisory Senior, you'll make a technical contribution to business tax advisory client engagements and internal projects.
- You'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- You may participate in researching tax issues, preparing written communications, helping clients with responses to tax authorities, and assisting clients in maximizing tax credit claims and improving their tax function. Working with supervision, you'll contribute to presenting our work and its findings to clients.
- With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. Collaborating closely with colleagues, you'll determine whether work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines.
- As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- Participate in business tax advisory engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the business tax advisory team and across other services
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining staff
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirements
- Commercial, legislative and industry knowledge
- Ability to apply Q&RM procedures
- Relevant public accounting or industry experience
- 5 -8 Years of relevant experience in Tax Advisory role in a large organization.
- Professional accountancy qualification or working towards gaining one
Salary won’t be a constraint to the right candidate, which includes a Tax free salary and other benefits like insurance and annual bonus.
If your profile matches the requirement, please send in your updated resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not applying, please refer this to any of your contacts, who can fit in this requirement.
Subin P. Kurian
PEOPLEplus Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Bangalore - 560 083
Ph: +91-80-40313999, +919886475255