Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Organisational Development
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - With a turnover of USD 30,000 million, our client is one of the leading companies in their sector. Operating with clients across the globe, they have 15,000 employees across 300 offices in more than 120 countries.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head HR of Indian business , you would be responsible for the following activities Formulating the succession planning strategy for key leadership positions
- Spearheading the implementation and compliance of global employee engagement standards for Indian operations
- Create and execute the plan for identifying star performers and conceptualise their retention strategy
- Develop career growth plan for the employees with high potential with special emphasis on creation of a leadership pipeline
- Responsible for the manpower planning and budgeting for business unit
- Drive and implement the talent acquisition process across the Indian subcontinent
- Oversee the implementation of a functional competency framework and assessment methodology
The Successful Candidate - Along with an MBA degree from a tier 1 college, you would have 4-6 years of relevant experience in the domain of talent management and recruitment for strategically important roles. You would be a self starter and have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence process owners across all levels.
What's on Offer - With an opportunity to drive and influence the top management pipeline of an industry leader, you will be getting a platform to chart your own career growth.
To Apply - Click here to apply