Role: Lead – Talent Management
Organization: Largest Indian Conglomerate
Experience: 8 – 15 yrs
We are India's largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group's annual revenues are in excess of US$ 58 billion. Our flagship company is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the largest private sector company in India. The Group's activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
We are currently looking for a very strong HR professional whose specialized in “Talent Management” function.
Head end to end Organization development, Organization effectiveness, Learning & development, Leadership development, Change management, Talent management, Performance management, Employee engagement, Reward & recognition, Communication, Innovation, Campus connect & other Strategic HR related activities for all SBU’s.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 8-15 yrs of relevant experience (Age: 30-45 yrs)
- MBA from a premiere B-School only
- Working with a good brand name
- Strategic Thinking
- People Centricity
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- High External Orientation
- Should display High Speed, Edge and Energy
- Excellent computer skills-Excel, Pivot, Ppt
- Excellent communication skills & Execution Skills
- Good academics, Excellent analytical skills, Data handling aptitude
- Good grasp over HR concepts and practices
- MBA, Specialization in HR from Premier Institutes, with relevant experience in Talent Management from reputed organization.
Please send your resume to Nidhi.Mudgal@ril.com