Designation: Manager-TED (talent engagement & development)
Exp - 7+yrs
1. Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub-systems.
2. Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework.
3. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Customer service orientation . understanding the true need of the customer and then working out the solutions.
5. Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross section of people.
6. Display sustained energy and determination in the face of obstacles to set and meet challenging targets
7. Ability to work in culturally diverse teams.
8. Conflict Management
9. Interpersonal sensitivity; ability to relate to individuals and develop sustained working relationships is key.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Drive the talent management and retention charter for the region, by working with various divisions and lines of businesses in the Region to design and implement talent management and retention activities.
2. Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc) across region.
3. Lead the people engagement mandate by strategizing and anchoring various events & interventions.
4. Track trends in employees concerns /behavior and proactively address talent issues before they impact business.
5. Ensure 100% closure of HR SLAs (Skip meetings, Confirmatory Appraisals, G&O for new employees, Induction for new employees, One on One with employees) across the Region.
6. Drive external and global HR best practices
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org