Location - Gurgaon
Organization - A Leading Telecom Company
Education - MBA (HR) from a Tier 1 ,Tier 2 MBA Institutes
Level - Senior Manager HR (Talent Acquisition)
Work Experience - 4+ Years
CTC Bracket - Maximum Limit is 20 LPA
Joining - ASAP
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
- Responsible for Workforce Planning for business units
- Identifying critical, unique/niche & mass positions for building a talent pipeline
- Industry/Organization mapping for critical positions
- Complete recruitment life cycle management for all SBUs for middle management through I-Rec
- Validating manpower requisition in consultation with line and business HR
- Effective utilization of internal and external sources of recruitment
- Mapping applicants to the position on the basis of hiring guidelines laid down with due focus on quality
- Responsible for assessment and selection of the right talent by using relevant tools like competency based interviews, OPQ, Ability tests and the like
- Ensure that the candidate possesses the required skills set/behavioural competence and can be aligned to the organization culture via HR round of interview
- Salary positioning, offer negotiation & timely closure of positions involving aggressive follow up with head-hunters, line manager & candidates.
- Managing effective and smooth on boarding of new hires in coordination with HR Activ team as per defined process to ensure their acclimatization to the organization for better engagement and stability
- Maintain key hiring metrics for measuring efficiency of hiring at regular time intervals (TAT , Source Utilization, Requisition : Hired, Cost of Hire & Quality of Hire, Gender diversity); analyzing hiring gaps and designing hiring guidelines to get desired quality and cost
- Periodic analysis and improvement of talent acquisition process via various short term & long term improvement projects like TA Manual, talent market share etc.
- Organize and drive effective training for line managers on MRF creation, selection process & usage of irec tool.
- Responsible for operational projects that deal with a range of manpower related issues at PAN India level. E.g. Outplacements, Redeployment etc.
Major Challenges :
- Inadequate talent supply to fulfill business requirements
- Dynamic business scenario compels the incumbent to have thorough understanding of the current and future trends that may impact on the business
- Business pressure to meet TAT
- Managing multiple stakeholders internally(line managers, business HR, C&B team) and externally(candidates, consultants, vendors etc.)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chatak HR Services Provider