Role Summary Talent Acquisition Leader
Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (Staffing CoE) supports the staffing requirements of all the three Technology Centers located in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai
As the Talent Acquisition leader, the incumbent will be responsible to lead the Staffing function partnering with the various businesses in developing and executing the Staffing strategy for the various businesses based out of the three technology centers in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai while developing the recruitment team and continuously enhancing the capability of the team
- She/he will partner with the business leaders and the HR Managers in articulating the staffing strategy for the business in line with the HR Strategy and the hiring needs of the various businesses at the three Technology centers at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai. The incumbent needs to institutionalize the best in class recruitment metrics.
- The incumbent will own the overall recruitment cycle from workforce planning to Candidate On boarding with special focus on the vitality of the recruitment metrics covering Quality of Hire, Turnaround time, Recruitment channel efficacy, Diversity Hiring, On boarding efficacy and compliance to the recruitment policies and fair employment practices.
- The candidate will be expected to lead and mentor the Staffing team and the extended recruitment team in ensuring that they are effective in their roles and are able to operationalize the overall Staffing strategy. The incumbent will be responsible in grooming the Staffing team to take up larger responsibilities within the organization.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and drive an effective Recruitment Channel Management Strategy for the business ensuring best in class talent for the organization at optimum cost. This will include articulating and implementing an effective strategy for driving performance of the recruitment function through channels like Search firms, Referrals, Social Media, Job boards and print ads. The incumbent will be responsible for developing a credible strategy in developing alternate channels for the recruitment functions through internal and external stakeholders
- It is imperative for the candidate to build and develop an inclusive culture within the team and establish excellent working relationships with key stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of the business plans and partner with them in working in filling succession plan gaps through external talent mapping exercise. The incumbent will be personally responsible to partner with the business leaders/HRM in staffing the critical/leadership roles in the businesses and develop credible talent back-ups for the critical roles in the organization.
- The incumbent will be responsible in partnering with the global GRC Talent Acquisition function, and the India Recruitment CoE to ensure that a culture of best practice sharing and cross pollination of ideas is built. She/he will work with the other Talent Acquisition Managers in implementing the overall India Recruitment Strategy for the specific recruitment needs
- Drive effective and periodic analytics and MIS to enable process adherence & compliance as per the organizational framework.
- Will be responsible for ensuring zero compliance /regulatory misses within the Hiring function.
- Post Graduate/MBA in Human Resources/Industrial Relations from Premier Institute with minimum 10 yrs. of HR experience which should comprise of a recruitment exposure of not less than 4 years.
- Candidates should have experience in managing teams and should have the exposure in working with outsourced recruitment partners.
- The candidate should have significant experience in managing a recruitment team working with multiple stakeholders in a matrix and global environment
- Should have experience in hiring niche engineering and Research skills
- Process focused approach and exposure in end- to end recruitment cycle
- Global exposure in hiring PhDs and engineers
- Green Belt certified (For Internal Candidates)
COMPENSATION - Best in the Industry
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Ph: +91 80 41795000
Direct Dial +91 8041795079