SVP - Program Manger Software Development
Chennai | Permanent
- Lead an international team
- Manage highly critical technology projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading diversified banking conglomerate with a major presence across international markets. They exist in over 40 different countries and employs 1,00,00+ people worldwide. They are looking for an experienced individual with a background in Investment Banking Technology to manage large scale programs in Chennai.
You would be reporting to the Director of the business and would have a matrixed reporting to the supplier.You would manage an international team of 50+ individuals. As a summary of your responsibilities you would:
- Improve productivity issues resolution and delivery management interface back to head office based in the US
- Document the supplier management actions in support of objectives
- Ensure synergy across project teams and various suppliers
- Taking on site decisioning related to various Investment Banking applications and Projects
- Conducting Impact assessments with parameters such as Productivity, Capacity Utilization, Quality Measurements
In addition to this you would be making training recommendation and would facilitate in development of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- You are an MBA from a premier institute or have a high quality engineering degree with 15+ years experience within a leading Investment bank
- You have strong knowledge across Investment Banking applications
- Must have a strong background in developing and managing large scale enterprise-scale applications
- You have experience in implementing application management methodologies
What's On Offer
- Manage and lead international teams
- Take impactful decisions at an enterprise level
- Join an leading banking institution
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I23550. Please apply online using the form below.