SVP (NORTH & EAST) & NATIONAL BUSINESS HEAD –CORPORATE PRACTICE - GLOBAL PR FIRM - DELHI
One of the world’s topmost public relations agencies.Part of a giant group.Allied with one of the country’s most reputed global advertising agencies. A list of enviable and deep client relationships, with some of the largest marketers – global and Indian. The agency has significant expertise built over the years in areas including crisis management, media training and digital influence. It is now in the midst of its next level growth in India. Corporate PR practice is an area of high priority. It is looking for an accomplished business head who will drive two crucial markets as well as lead the corporate practice. An excellent opportunity for a senior communications professional to impact and shape an organization’s future in a direct manner. The organisation’s culture ensures easy access to clients, cases, people, training and best practices.
- This leadership role will take charge of the North & East operations as well as the corporate PR practice.
- Use the agency’s strengths to create a world class corporate PR practice with the addition of the right mix of people, processes and thought leadership.
- Recruit and add team members, identify network of vendors and partners.
- Strengthen and differentiate the Corporate Practice by partnering with the Country Manager to create a vision, assets and a consistently high standard of service and delivery.
- Create significant new business growth, especially with large businesses/business houses and help improve profitability.
- Add new products and people at the right times – Public Affairs, Financial practice etc.
- Grow its reputation in the Industry.
- Continuously identify a talent pool that would help in achieving the agency’s strategy.
- Will have 15- 18 years’ experience, including at least 5 years on all aspects of corporate PR.
- Must come from a background in public relations and corporate communication, though PR firm experience a must.
- Demonstrated experience in creative corporate PR campaigns backed by consumer understanding and insight.
- Should have exposure to supporting clients on multiple projects / assignments, handling them and ensuring deliverables on business.
- Should have managed large client businesses.
- Experience in 360 degree communication environments desirable.
- Excellent leadership, client facing and presentation skills.
- Must have the experience of setting up/growing/managing businesses.
- Must have significant capabilities in media relations and industry association networks. As well as demonstrated examples of PR value addition – media training, crisis management, content.
Please apply, attaching CV as a word document to email@example.com