Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a leading global MNC financial conglomerate providing services across corporate, investment, private and retail banking. They employ over a 150,000 people globally with presence across all the major financial capitals of the world. With a strong focus on India, they seek an exceptional leader to build & grow their reference data & KYC team based out of their office in Bangalore.
Job Description - As SVP & Head - Reference Data & KYC Operations, you will report to the Director & Head of the Business Unit and will be responsible for a team of 100 FTEs. Additionally, your main responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the reference data, KYC & Reference data IT systems verticals and strong delivery mechanisms across.
- Driving process improvement, business transformation and transition projects through six sigma, automation and other initiatives.
- Managing global stakeholders and developing strong relationships in order to represent and sell the Indian capability.
- Talent development & team building:
- You are expected to build a winning team, attract the right talent and support training and development initiatives.
The Successful Candidate - You will have at least 15 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking Operations, with specialization across reference data & KYC operations. You will have a master's degree/equivalent from a reputable institution. You have proven experience in business transformation, process migrations and IT liaison. Your experience allows you to drive strategic thinking and a forward outlook within your work environment. Additionally, you will have outstanding communication skills & leadership ability in order to command respect and influence your teams.
What's on Offer - On offer is a market leading CTC with excellent work-life balance.
To Apply - Click here to apply