Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Compliance & Regulatory
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading global bank with great presence within Asia Pacific. In India they focus on multiple lines of business and are now looking for a senior professional to join their Fraud Risk team in Gurgaon focused on Branch Banking/Credit card business.
Job Description - Reporting to the Credit Risk Director, you would be responsible for managing a team responsible for Recommending fraud policy & strategy, fraud prevention & response, authorization & fraud detection and financial risk management
- Minimizing losses due to fraud by effectively managing processes
- Driving Pre-acquisition/post acquisition fraud prevention Managing credit card authorization process
- Ensuring good ARR ratings during the business review
- Ensuring constant feedback and looping with Sales, Operations, Credit Service and Collections
- Working with the credit bureau in developing an automated way of sharing information relating to frauds
- Ensuring the fraud prevention/detection processes and the corresponding costs are suitably managed in order ensure optimum resource utilization
The Successful Candidate -
- An MBA with 15 years of experience within the Consumer banking industry with atleast 5 years specifically in Consumer Risk, Fraud control and authorization. Experience working with MNC is a must in a team leader role.
- You must have good exposure in dealing with senior stakeholders handling critical issues leading to fraudulent activities within the business.
- Furthermore you should possess strong process management and analytical capabilities along with the capability for multi-tasking.
What's on Offer - An outstanding opportunity to work with a global leader within Consumer Banking business. The client offers competitive package to the right individual with relevant experience.
To Apply - Click here to apply