Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading MNC Bank with a growing business across Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Retail Banking with a strong footprint in India. They are looking to recruit an experienced professional with a strong background in banking and fraud risk management, to head their fraud risk management vertical.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director-Credit Risk, you would be responsible for:
- Achievement of the overall Fraud Risk Management objectives across SBUs
- Development and implementation of authorizations and fraud prevention programs to support business requirements
- Ensure fraud risk issues are identified and appropriate an action plan is developed and executed
- Constantly innovate on fraud detection methodologies and enhance processes Review and Implement fraud control processes that are optimized and scalable
- Ensure timely investigation of cases and maximizing recovery by collaborating with the requisite team
- Managing the credit card authorizations processes looking at the overall credit policy to manage the requisite parameters
- Consistent measurement and reporting of fraud trends to business
The Successful Candidate -
- You will a CA/MBA from a premier B-School having 15+ years of experience in Consumer Banking, including a minimum experience of 5-7 years in the field of authorizations and fraud control.
- In addition to this, you will also have a working knowledge of consumer risk.
- Our client is looking for someone with excellent problem solving and resolution skills, with strong process management and analytical capabilities
What's on Offer - A leadership opportunity in an organization that has a vast presence in the Indian market and growing rapidly. The bank also provides a vibrant culture which will allow the successful candidate to work with senior stakeholders across the globe. Our client offers an a competitive salary package and a excellent work environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply