Discipline - IT
Subsector - Security
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global bank with great presence within Asia Pacific. In India they focus on multiple lines of business and are now looking for a senior professional to join their Fraud Risk team in Mumbai focused on Branch Banking/Credit card business.
Job Description - Reporting to the ED - Risk and Governance, you would be responsible for managing a team of 4 people responsible for Formulating fraud policy & strategy, Prevention & response, Authorization & fraud detection roadmap
- Minimizing losses due to fraud by effectively managing processes
- Ensuring good ARR ratings during the business review
- Ensuring constant feedback and looping with Sales, Operations, Credit Service and Collections
- Working with the credit bureau in developing an automated way of sharing information relating to frauds
- Ensuring the fraud prevention/detection processes and the corresponding costs are suitably managed in order ensure optimum resource utilization
The Successful Candidate - An MBA with 15 years of experience within the Consumer banking industry with atleast 5 years specifically in Consumer Risk, Fraud control and authorization. Experience working with MNC is a must in a team leader role. You must have good exposure in dealing with senior stakeholders handling critical issues leading to fraudulent activities within the business. Furthermore you should possess strong process management and analytical capabilities along with the capability for multi-tasking.
What's on Offer - An outstanding opportunity to work with a global leader in banking business. Excellent salary package to the right individual with relevant experience and certifications.
To Apply - Click here to apply