SVP Credit Card Analytics
Location : Bangalore
12+ years experience in developing predictive models at a senior level for a financial, economic endeavor
- A Masters or Ph.D. in Management /Economics /Finance /Mathematics /Statistics /Operations Research with min 12+ years or more experience in analytics, with financial industry experience preferred
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SAS basic and advanced features and procedures (SPSS or equivalent considered for candidates with excellent overall attributes)
- Extensive knowledge of consumer financial and lending businesses
- Quick learner of new technologies and business functions
- Demonstrated maturity to support management in distant time zone while resisting temptation to defer to local management on technically contentious issues
- Responsible for the delivery of innovative, actionable, and implementable predictive, behavioral and financial business tools and solutions to drive profitable growth for Consumer businesses
- Development of world class Best Practices Analytical methods
- Primary communication and interface with partners in the US on a daily basis
Call me at 09986460308 or mail me at email@example.com to know more about the role and client.
We are an Analytics Recruitment firm. Look forward to hear from you.
Resourcing – Consulting | Asterion
http://www.linkedin.com/in/manavdas(Happy to Connect)