Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading Corporate & Investment Bank and one of the largest financial services groups in the world. To bring their business to greater heights, they are looking for an experienced professional to join and lead their team as a Senior Vice President to develop a continuous improvement culture and bring in efficiencies in their business across Asia Pacific.
Job Description - Reporting into Director of this global team, You would be leading the reengineering and change management function for the bank in India as well as other geographies liaising with the business heads across different functions. You would coach the lines of business for continuous improvement and change management. You would also be responsible for process improvement, performance management, product design etc. across the region.
The Successful Candidate - CA/MBA from premier Business School with 12 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- Certified trained in Lean and Six Sigma is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Extensive project initiation and business analysis experience in a consulting environment.
- Successful track record of leading large cross-border, cross-border projects.
- The ideal candidate would have worked both in industry as well as with a leading consulting firm/Big 4.
What's on Offer - Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.
To Apply - Click here to apply