Location - Bangalore
Job Title: Supply Planner
The regional/Global supply planner would have the primary responsibility of generating the dependent demand signal (DDS) in APO that will eventually drive the regionís requirement plans to supplier.
He/she would be the primary liaison between region and WW planning teams and the single point of contact within the region for disseminating availability and inventory information.
- Making appropriate demand adjustments to marketing forecast in APO DP
- Region level demand signal generation in APO
- Maximize availability for a given service level by appropriately managing/reviewing the safety stock policy
- Transit mode optimization to maximize availability within budget
- Manage postponement activities
- Working on demand supply match processes helping in achieve inventory targets and meeting the desired service levels
- Be the planning fulcrum in liaising with regional operations partners including logistics, warehouse operations and third party service providers
- Drive cost-reduction initiatives and process improvement projects with tangible business impact
- Relevant experience in planning between 3-6 yrs.
- supply planning, inventory, distribution, production
- Educational qualification- B Tech (if only graduate); MBA/M Tech if post graduate with any under graduation
- Key industries- IT, ITES, FMCG, CPG, Consulting, Electronics
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org