Role :Supply Planning Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Organization: Hewlett Packard
Work Experience :4-6 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Managing availability to 95% in a growing and dynamic business.
2. Develop and implement operations plans to match supply and demand for businesses in North America, Europe and in Asia Pacific.
3. Generate weekly Build plans and backlog report
4. Manage loss of supply issues
5. Be accountable for setting appropriate inventory buffers as a hedge against uncertainty.
6. Work towards Optimizing inventory to meet DOI objectives
7. Be responsible for proactively communicating the status of availability and inventory in various forums and reviews
8. Work collaboratively with region partners to meet shared objectives.
9. Work with marketing, procurement and engineers as needed.
10. Manage product rollovers and end-of-life to appropriately balance availability and inventory risks.
Skills and Profile Requirements:
a.Academic Credentials : Bachelorís or Masterís degree ( Supply Chain / Industrial Engineering)
b.Experience Profile :
i.Essential: 5-8 Years work experience in Supply Chain Planning/ Operations planning function in Hi Tech or related industry with significant experience in multitasking/ cross functional collaboration and hands on work with SAP r/3 and APO platforms.
1.Work experience on proprietary planning tools and integration with SAP
2.Experience of working with organization of similar size (Revenue/ Geographic breadth) and / or Product portfolio
3.Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams and achieving deliverables through Collaborative means.
Interested candidates please send across your CVs to email@example.com