Location - Bangalore
Job Title: Reporting
- Facilitate in the successful implementation of reporting requirements, report specs, report writing and publication that enables accurate and timely delivery of pertinent decision making data for the Supply Chain Planning Businesses.
- Define, develop, and integrate IPG Business Planning reporting requirements into the query tools (e.g. Brio, Business Objects, etc) and Business Warehouse.
- Responsible for master data maintenance, planning cycle data sourcing, and 1st line technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Develop and implement process enhancements and lead continuous process improvements.
- Work in conjunction with planning groups, Supply Chain, IT and Ops Development to evolve underlying report architecture to meet business needs.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports that will be used for the weekly and monthly regional planning issues using various reporting systems.
- Assist in determining future enhancements to the reporting infrastructure and champion appropriate rollout plan to the Business Planning community.
- Develop training documentation, training plan, and curriculum.
- Potential to grow in future as a reporting "Super-Users" to support the in process and post process reporting post business needs.
- Assisting with the overall Business fundamentals, key metrics, and reporting infrastructure.
- There is a strong need for technical competence in the area of System acumen, fundamental Supply Chain knowledge, general understanding of statistical concepts (safety stock theorems, demand variability, etc.), value chain understanding, and advanced planning tools (example: SAP Advanced Planning & Optimizer).
- Working knowledge of SQL (standard query language) is preferred.
- Relevant experience between 3-10 yrs.
- Reporting, SAP B BW, Business Objects, SQL, Supply Chain metrics
- Educational qualification- B Tech (if only graduate); MBA/M Tech if post graduate with any under graduation
- Key industries- Consulting, Electronics
- Should have E2E basic supply chain knowledge and pref with experience in planning, supply chain reporting
- Should have exposure to planning systems like SAP/APO/i2 and/or reporting tools as Business Objects/SAP BW
- Good understanding of Supply Chain metrics
- Should have excellent Excel, Access skills
- Good at Inventory Management (though not necessarily very detail modeling capability)
- Supply Demand match (would be responsible for WW publication availability issues and action plan)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org