The procurement analytics team is a part of the global shared services organization which is part of the global procurement function. The newly formed shared services function is responsible for various aspects of procurement e.g support strategic sourcing, contracts and provide analytics backbone to global procurement services, this organization is spread across different regions e.g AP , EMEA, Americas and is 80 + people strong.
The Procurement analytics organization which is on a growth path has around 15 analysts is based out of India, Bangalore and currently supports direct (approx. 10 Bn) and indirect (approx. 5 Bn) spend analytics projects.
Description of Position -
The Associate will be a senior member of the team who will be responsible for driving strategy , ensure delivery and client engagements across world wide procurement organization and external customers.
Following are the broad job responsibilities -
- Drive Procurement analytics strategy initiatives with Internal / external customers through partnering, problem solving, detailed analytics
- Lead , mentor and coach a team of managers , analyst to ensure for high performance outcomes
- Establish world class delivery processes and ensure client satisfaction and exceed delivery expectations
- Partner with clients to identify and develop new value additions , capabilities
- Participate in cross functional strategic transformation initiatives in procurement, supply chain space
- Benchmark external organizations , participate in industry forums and bring in external perspective to analytics operations
This individual should be comfortable with a fast-paced dynamic environment, must be able to clearly and concisely communicate recommendations and conclusions with the support of detailed analysis and sources, and will be asked to regularly participate in cross-functional teams (internal and external to procurement) in support of initiatives throughout the organization.
The team will have frequent exposure to senior level Procurement and Finance Executives. This role is designed as an entry point for high potential candidates.
Subsequent roles will have increasing levels of responsibility in Global Operations organization.
Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
Key skills include:
- Supply chain/ procurement domain experience – Must
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to gain respect of cross functional organization
- Skilled at influencing others (at different levels of management)
- Innovative thinking ,problem solving and analytical thinking
- High-Tech knowledge/ experience
- Proven skills in global Client engagement, Delivery
- Record of success and best-in-class achievement in prior work and education experiences
- MBA - Operations / Strategy from a premier B–School
Location - Bangalore
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com