Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical & healthcare, with operations across 50+ countries, they have been a market leader across Asia Pacific. Their business in India has grown significantly in the past few years with a strong working culture and a unique pipeline of products they are a highly rewarding business to work for. They have a newly created role as a Manager - Supply chain based in Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the Group CFO and the India head of Supply Chain you will bring supply chain performance across India to the next level through operational leadership of key processes, tools and techniques which support the markets in delivering commercial targets. You will have a team of 8 people reporting to you and some of responsibilities would include:
- Review the business performance against KPI targets on a regular basis
- Function as a business partner for operational supply chain issues and act as bridge for coordination between the manufacturing sites
- Lead specific supply chain projects and/or drive ongoing improvement initiatives, e.g. Forecasting process, Demand Planning, Vendor Managed Inventory, inventory management techniques
- Critical reviews of Plant processes, cost reduction and improvement in manufacturing
- Through supply chain expertise develop ways to improve supply chain performance, e.g. developing methods to reduce inventory, optimum order size, reduce waste costs
- Drive local and regional Sales & Operations Planning process with the country organizations and suppliers
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 10+ years experience and are currently working with a global FMCG/Pharmaceutical business.
- You must have strong exposure to the manufacturing and plant level operations to bring about excellence via new techniques or cost savings.
- You should possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, having the ability to work effectively in a highly diverse, multi-functional environment.
- It is essential that you have a proven ability to lead change and possess recent working experience in and a cultural understanding across India.
What's on Offer - You will be working in an established & Global MNC in a role that is PAN India. The business encourages creative thinking and the ability to drive change. You will work in a unique and interesting environment where personal and team development & growth is the key driver. In addition to earning an attractive package you will have the scope to gain cross functional finance exposure as a business partner.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31900&source=ONL_IIMJOBS