I have an urgent opening in a leading Retail Food Chain Company for the position of Supply Chain Manager based at Gurgaon.
Total Exp : 3-5 years
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Capture the essence of the whole job in one or two sentences.
Supply Chain Management involving Strategic Sourcing, Cost & supply management, Vendor development and Supplier relationship management for food stores in India and Area Countries
- Provide quantitative data such as # of restaurants/markets, sales, budgets, etc.
- Indicate size of operations for which job is responsible. Indicate domestic/worldwide accountability.
- Manage sourcing for current 75 stores in India increasing to 250 by 2012. Support Area country stores on SCM as & when required.
- Annual buying of Rs100Cr and expected to grow 3 times over next 2 years with planned new store builds
JOB FUNCTIONS: List major job functions using simple task statements. For example: Supervises the construction of all new restaurants. (Include % of time spent on each function.)
- Manage Cost of Sales in line with AOP – 25%
- Ensure supply capacity in line with growing business needs – 20%
- Support R&D and QA on New Product Development and Quality respectively – 20%
- Data management, reporting and IT interface – 20%
- Support cross functional initiatives/projects – 10%
- Support SCM Coop – 5%
PEOPLE LEADERSHIP: Indicate total number of employees reporting (directly & indirectly) by level to this job.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: List positions or external contacts with whom this person interacts regularly.
Internally this position will have lot of interaction with R&D, QA, Marketing, Distribution and will also interact with Global SCM & other functions e.g. Operation, Development & Finance External interface will be with Suppliers and Franchisee SCM teams.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED: State formal educational level and experience required for the job .
State additional professional, technical or years of experience required.
EDUCATION: Graduate with a PG degree in Management preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Min 3 years in sourcing preferably in Food/FMCG company.
SKILLS: Analytical ability, influencing skill, team player, drive for results and good communications.
- BE + MBA from Tier I OR II college
- FMCG or Beverages, Retail , Consumer Durable
Interested candidates please reply back with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org