We are hiring for Manager SCM (Pan India) for a leading Pharma company based in Mumbai.
Experience : 6-10 yrs
Location : Mumbai
1. Dispatch planning & monitoring of the shipment movement. Ensuring the delivery of the consignment at the destination respecting cold chain.
2. Conducting of monthly demand meeting with sales department for sales trend/ demand & import plan.
3. Placing of Purchase Orders for supplies considering the sales projections & past trend.
4. Consolidation of inventory plan in co-ordination with Sales department.
5. Preparation of following reports for submission to Director – Supply Chain & Distribution :
- Sales report
- Model S Inventory
- Monthly Root Cause Analysis Report for variance in forecast & actual sales.
6. Drawing a plan of refrigerated vehicles availability through out the year to send the shipments to the CFA locations.
7. Planning with CHA for the proposed shipments that are going to arrive in future and making necessary arrangements for their release.
8. 100% physical verification of stocks at CWH at least once in a quarter with zero difference.
9. No deviation in cold chain management at CWH.
10. To ensure 100% implementation of all SOPs at CWH.
1. To make inventory plans for the sea shipments based upon the lead time and the sea route.
2. To co-ordinate with the CHA so that shipments are released on priority and there is no deviation in the cold chain.
1. Validation of Customer data, import price, selling price, ST Price, VAT rates etc. in ERP system.
2. Validation of Gate Entry of Imports in ERP system.
3. Inventory management in ERP system.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
Consulting | Trainings | Recruitments