We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager- SCM position with the topmost Foods and Beverages MNC in India. The position is to be based at their plant near Pune in Maharashtra.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Job Responsibilities :-
POSITION SUMMARY :- Responsible for providing procurement, production planning and logistics support, store and warehouse management and ensuring compliance to statutory requirements (excise/logistics related) for with respect to the Plant.
- Ensure availability of material as per plan for daily, weekly and monthly requirements
- Ensure adherence to the vendor allocation plan
- Manage RTI within budgets
- Manage material yard effectively as per defined norms to limit yard Loss % Develop local vendors for cost-effective local procurement for specified items (e.g. items not negotiated by corporate such as small /low value items or AMCs)
- Ensure local vendor selection and finalization of commercial Terms as per SOP
- Ensure timely procurement of engineering spares and consumables
- Ensure availability of RM/PM and other locally procured material on time
STORE & WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Ensure inventory levels in stores are as per norms, monitor stock-age, ensure FIFO and zero stock loss
- Maintain operational efficiencies as per standards across procurement, stores, warehousing and dispatch
- Ensure and plan for sufficient space and equipment as per storage space norms
- Realize target revenue from scrap sale and ensure disposal of scrap as per set guidelines
- Maintain MIS on a timely basis
- Monitor capability, productivity & performance management for the team
- Ensure adherence to safety, health and environment norms for supply chain function at the plant and external RM go-downs
PRODUCTION PLANNING & LOGISTICS
- Ensure adherence to manufacturing plan i.e. zero stoppage or variation to production plan due to RM/PM availability
- Ensure OTIF
- Provide support to follow up for insurance claims in case of accidents
- Ensure availability of trucks to dispatch finished goods to the respective destinations within the timeframe of Permit validity. Monitor and limit demurrages for incoming material & outbound finished goods
Experience & Skills
- 8+ yrs of Supply Chain experience especially in manufacturing plant preferably in the foods and beverages category.
- An Engineer with SCM Experience will be preferred.
- Significant understanding/awareness of supply chain management function
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage conflict effectively
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy and numeric skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
For this we require you to furnish the following details:-
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current & expected compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to plant location near Pune in Maharashtra
Kindly email to : email@example.com
Awaiting your response on the above.