Supply Chain Manager Bangalore & Goa
Bangalore | Permanent
Working for an established industry leader.
Strong potential for growth within the organisation.
About Our Client
Our client, a leading regional conglomerate represents one of the fastest growing and most respected name in automotive parts and home appliance industries in India. The group strives on an ambitious growth plan, and consequently, is creating a new position of Supply Chain Manager to take complete responsibility of the Supply Chain operations.
You will be responsible for the overall scope of supply chain operations and heading the supply chain team in India. Your key responsibilities will also include the following:
- Forecasting, as well as demand/supply balancing,
- Managing client inventory and improving inventory management systems,
- Managing sales and operations planning,
- Process documentation and Vendor/supplier management.
- The role will involve a large amount of travelling to support a number of high-profile regional projects.
The Successful Applicant
The applicant should have experience in the following:
- Creating integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process to optimize cost and raw material availability,
- Measuring actual performance against goals & managing relevant performance indicators utilizing ERP system,
- Complying with and enforcing Quality and Regulatory policies, procedures, and guidelines,
- Managing monthly Sales and Operational Planning process for activity review and potential issue avoidance,
- Organizing the Supply Chain Team with a goal towards continuous improvement in methodology,
- Promoting collaborative work with all departments to improve service quality.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education in a management, business, logistics, engineering discipline ideally completed with an MBA,
- 10-15 years relevant experience,
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment,
- Strong working experience with a large ERP system (SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards),
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory systems,
- Working experience with national and international shipping procedures, vendors, and equipment,
- Business / commercial awareness with the ability to take a broad perspective,
- You must possess strong management and leadership skills to be successful in this role.
What's On Offer
An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I24890