The opportunity is with a leader in supply chain solutions in India. With over 30 years of rich and varied experience in providing customized supply chain solutions to the Foodservice, Retail, FMCG, Pharma companies, they are trusted partners to ensure timely delivery for their clients in the market place.
As part of growth and expansion strategies for the business, with a vision to grow to a 1800 Cr INR business by 2015, the business is looking to hire exceptional talents in the area of managing and developing key clients.
Job Title: Business Manager (handling end to end supply chain for a key account)
- Working towards exceeding customer experiences.
- Responsible for the developing, documenting, and executing a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategic plan which will drive optimal customer service and profitability for a particular key client/ account.
- Manage and optimize a supply chain logistics network with multiple distribution centers with an eye for budgetary performance.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance measures are met within global guidelines.
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
- Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs.
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Inventory control management based on demand plan,
The role of the Business Manager gains much of its significance and complexity from managing and moving in sync with the account company’s growth strategies. The particular account is gearing up to grow from a 200 outlet to a 1000 outlet chain in the next 5 yrs, hence an appreciation of the challenges and expanses involved in own business to be able to step up gradually to meet the demands of the account is needed, both strategically and tactically.
Why Should you Join:
The organization has very aggressive growth plans and one of very niche service providers in the segment and has some of the industry best practices.
The organization is investing heavily in creating necessary infrastructure, processes and people that not only allows exceeding benchmarks in customer experience, but also look at key growth drives in market and respond accordingly. High level of flexibility and ability to smell the coffee.
Exposure to multi level challenges: in sales formats, across industries and scales.
What one must have now to qualify for the role:
- Atleast 7 year’s relevant experience in the supply chain function in the FMCG / Retail / Hospitality / Agriculture sector.
- Strong commercial acumen and people skills are must.
- Demonstrated experience in innovation in SCM function.
- Ability to work independently, to work effectively across functional lines, to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Passionate to grow business to next level, willing to take challenges as the company plans to grow at more than 50%
- In depth knowledge of key supply chain/logistics processes & current best practices.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility across organisation/engage others to ensure the most effective efficient logistics solutions for the business units.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested to speak further on the role, please mail me with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Antal International Network
402, Shalimar Morya Park, Off New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 053, India