Position: Corporate Supply Chain-Construction
Job Description and qualifications:
- Empowered for procurement of Steel, Cement and Capital Equipment
- Responsible for leading and closing all Purchase / Procurement / commercial negotiations for Capital / Capex Goods and other Services.
- Create standards and ensure compliance
- Enhance the capacity for sustaining strategic sourcing
- Should be an engineering graduate with Post Graduate background in Management and Post Graduate in Material Management is an added advantage.
- 20-25 years experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Age: 48-50 years
- Relevant experience in Planning, Vendor Development & Supply Chain Operations, Inventory Management & Stores Management, Purchase / Procurement, Export/ Import
- Effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills, leadership qualities and analytical approach
- A strong proven track-record in leading major procurement exercises (inviting/selecting tenders, managing contracts) and/or contract development work and/or developing suppliers
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACH Management Consultants
Mobile: +917760748448 | +919916337342 | Landline: +91 80 41651451