Role : HP - SCM Analytics Consultants
Designation: Business Analyst / Consultants / Program Managers
Work Location : Bangalore
Exp : 2 – 8 Years
About Hewlett-Packard (HP)
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
- HP was founded in 1939
- Corporate headquarters are in Palo Alto, California, USA
- Léo Apotheker is CEO and President
- HP is the world's largest IT Company, with revenue totaling $126 billion for fiscal 2010
- HP's 2010 Fortune 500 ranking: No. 10
- HP serves more than one billion customers in more than 170 countries on six continents
- HP has approximately 304,000 employees worldwide
About GBS Analytics Group
Global Business Services (GBS) Analytics is a 1200+ member group that enables HP to win at the marketplace with the power of Analytics. It’s built on a shared services model that works closely with various businesses and regions of HP across multiple domains, e.g., Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc. We provide data-driven insights through advanced analytics, business research and performance analysis & reporting.
Within the Supply Chain & Customer Service team, we are focused on providing tangible business impact to the supply chain & customer service processes across HP businesses either in terms of cost savings, cash flow improvement or revenue enablement through better business insights, better planning and analytics.
GBS SCM Analytics – Project / Solution Manager (2 roles)
This position would be part of the Strategic Projects & Solutions team within GBS Analytics Supply Chain & Customer Service group. The focus of this role would be three-fold:
- Support the account management teams in their effort to institutionalize analytics and expand our footprint into various supply chain organizations with HP
- Drive strategic initiatives & projects, starting from scoping discussions onto running the project, together with various Supply Chain and Customer Service groups within HP
- Develop new solutions & capabilities for the entire group based on white spaces & business requirements working closely with various delivery team members
- Administratively – Supply Chain Projects & Solutions Manager, GBS Analytics
Preferred Knowledge, Background and Skills:
- Master Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or MBA in Operations and a Bachelor’s in an Engineering discipline from tier 1 institutes either in India or abroad
- Strong global experience in reputed consulting organizations both in sales/business development as well as supply chain projects delivery
- Strong domain knowledge on all Supply Chain Management functions (breadth on all and depth in a few) – Planning (Demand, Supply, Inventory), Sourcing, Distribution, Returns & Warranty, Optimize (Network, Inventory)
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Expert knowledge and skills with various business applications (e.g., MS Excel including macros & pivot table, MS PowerPoint), SAS knowledge is desirable
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to lead projects independently
If this interests you, kindly share your profiles at email@example.com