Create something endearing
Sulekha is at the forefront of using the Internet and mobile phone to change the way consumers fulfill their local needs. This is no ordinary task and requires out-of-the-ordinary people. If you believe you have it in you to create something endearing and make history, if you think of yourself as a catalyst of change and if you think habits can be broken, you must consider Sulekha. While making history, you will be crafting your future.
Work hard, play hard
Despite enjoying supernormal growth, Sulekha prides in retaining its small-company image because we believe that being small makes us more agile and humble enough to accept new ideas. And that also helps us diligently practice the ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy to create the right work-life balance.
The Product Manager is the most focal role and Sulekha is looking for a very select, few bright ones to join the party.
As a Product Manager, you will work with a core team of smart engineers to build products for our users across a plethora of local categories, from finding a home for sale to a painter to a tuition teacher to a photocopier service… and hundreds others. Your responsibilities will include driving the user engagement piece, formulating and owning the product strategy and working with a team of designers, analysts and developers to execute the strategy. You must be a sharp, creative and an involved manager who is committed to creating a great product with state-of-the-art features, which is comprehensive yet simple to use, which creates user delight and delivers superior value to our customers.
- Talk to users, understand their needs and analyze competitors’ products
- Work with the top management to evolve Sulekha’s product framework
- Initiate and prioritize projects, and launch products and new features
- Grow visits; create a delightful experience for users and customers
- Work closely with data analysts to understand and analyze user behavior and trends
- Collaborate with other functions like Customer Support, Sales, Technology, SEO, SEM, Marketing
- MBA / PGDM from the top 10 business schools preferred (IIMs, NITIE, MDI, FMS, XLRI, IMT, XIM, IIFT, SP JAIN, NMIMS)
- Experience in developing Internet products and technologies from concept to launch
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries
- Ability to build effective working relationships, and to manage teams and recruit resources
- Excellent oral communication, organizational and analytical skills
- 1-3 years of product management or product design experience preferred
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our product team will give you a call back.